- 2 cups fresh curly parsley (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 medium Bosc pear (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 10 red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup fat-free raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
Wash and dry parsley, then remove stems and any discolored leaves. Chop parsley to make about 2 cups, and set aside. Cut the pear in half and remove core with a melon baller. Leaving the skin on, cut pear into half-inch dice. Combine parsley, pear, walnuts, cheese, cranberries, and grapes in a medium salad bowl. Add dressing, and toss. Chill for 2 hours prior to serving for best flavor.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 155 calories, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Protein: 5 g, Fat: 11 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 164 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 starch, 1 medium-fat meat, 1 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 1/2.