- 4 sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil)
- 3 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil or dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Pour boiling water over tomatoes in small bowl to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
Chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes, lettuce, broccoli, mushrooms, and radishes in large salad bowl.
Combine 2 tablespoons water, vinegar, oil, bouillon granules, chervil, mustard, and red pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Add to salad; toss gently.
Yield: 4 servings.
Serving size: 1/4 of total recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 54 calories, Carbohydrates: 9 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 79 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 Vegetable.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.