- 4 medium ears corn, husks and silks removed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat grill to medium heat. Coat corn with nonstick cooking spray. Grill, covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning frequently.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Serve corn with spread.
Yield: 4 servings. Serving size: 1 ear of corn and 2 teaspoons spread.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 84, Carbohydrates: 15 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 189 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1/2 Fat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.