- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 medium-size ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Combine the fruit in a large bowl. Combine the lime juice and sugar. Add to the fruit mixture and toss to blend. Allow the fruit salad to stand for 20 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Yield: 4 servings.
Serving size: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 106 calories, Carbohydrates: 27 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: <1 g, Saturated Fat: <1 g, Sodium: 4 mg, Fiber: 4 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 fruit. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
This recipe was developed by Angie Sharp, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist at the International Diabetes Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.