- 1 container (16 ounces) cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, with tops
- 1 ounce chilled reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
Whisk egg substitute and pepper in large bowl. Coat nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour egg substitute into skillet and stir. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture begins to set; stir occasionally while scraping bottom of pan.
Gently fold in green onions, cream cheese, and salmon; cook and stir about 3 minutes or just until eggs are cooked through but still slightly moist.
Yield: 4 servings. Serving size: 1/4 of recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 100, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 15 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 10 mg, Sodium: 560 mg, Fiber: 0 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.