- 1 (8-ounce) package nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons nonfat half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute*
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
Place cream cheese and half-and-half in bowl of food processor; process until creamy. Add sugar and sugar substitute; process until well mixed. Fold in orange peel and ginger; mix with spatula to blend. Top each cupcake with 1 to 2 tablespoons frosting.
*Note. This recipe was tested using sucralose-based sugar substitute.
Yield: 24 servings.
Serving size: 1 to 2 tablespoons frosting per serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.