- 2 1/2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 package (4-serving size) fat-free sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix (dry)
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Fresh fruit (optional)
Beat half-and-half, pudding mix, sugar substitute, vanilla, and almond extracts in mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with fruit for dipping, if desired.
Yield: 10 (1/4-cup) servings. Serving size: 1/4 cup dip (without fruit).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 52 calories, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 10 mg, Sodium: 92 mg, Fiber: 0 g
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 Bread/Starch.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.