- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 small peach, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed Splenda Brown Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Fresh mint to garnish
In an 8-ounce glass, layer strawberry slices, peach slices, and raspberries; set aside. In a small dish, whisk together sour cream, Splenda, and almond extract. Top fruit with cream and garnish with fresh mint.
Yield: 1 serving.
Serving size: 1 parfait.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 157 calories, Carbohydrates: 33 g, Protein: <1 g, Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 6 mg, Sodium: 47 mg, Fiber: 3 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 fruit, 1/2 other carbohydrate. Carbohydrate choices: 2 1/2.
Tami Ross is a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.