- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, divided
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 5 packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 10 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 2 cups raspberries or other berries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until smooth. Add lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lemon peel, and egg substitute; beat until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 40 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Combine sour cream and 3 packets sugar substitute in medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Spoon sour cream mixture over cooled cheesecake, smoothing evenly over top; refrigerate overnight.
Toss raspberries with remaining 2 packets sugar substitute 30 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature. Just before serving, toss berries with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Spoon berry mixture on top of cheesecake.
Yield: 12 servings.
Serving size: 1 slice cheesecake with topping (1/12 of total recipe).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1 Fat, 1/2 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.