- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 container (16 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine potatoes, sour cream, soup, cheese, green onions, bacon, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt in large bowl. Spoon evenly into prepared dish.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cooked through. Stir before serving.
Yield: 12 servings.
Serving size: about 3/4 cup per serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.