- 3 English cucumbers
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
Cut ends off of each cucumber; cut each cucumber into 10 slices. Scoop out cucumber slices with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon, leaving thick shell.
Stir yogurt, olives, onion, lemon juice, and garlic in large bowl until smooth and well blended. Stir in tuna.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon tuna salad into each cucumber cup. Serve immediately.
Yield: 10 servings.
Serving size: 2 tuna cups.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 32 calories, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 5 g, Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 8 mg, Sodium: 102 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.