- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup light garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Warm marinara sauce and/or reduced-fat ranch salad dressing (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square. Place prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
Spread garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese evenly over crust. Layer evenly with Italian cheese blend, Parmesan cheese, and oregano. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Slice lengthwise into 8 rows; slice opposite direction into 3 rows. Serve with marinara sauce or ranch for dipping, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings.
Serving size: 2 dipping sticks.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 135 calories, Carbohydrates: 17 g, Protein: 6 g, Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 11 mg, Sodium: 404 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1 Fat, 1/2 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.