- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 medium cucumber (about 10 ounces), peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add dressing, milk, and dill weed, then mix again until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion, cover, and refrigerate at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.
Yield: 2 3/4 cups. Serving size: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 39 calories, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 75 mg, Fiber: <1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 fat.
This recipe was developed by Tami Ross, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.