- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound (about 24) small raw shrimp, peeled (with tails on)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- Lime wedges (optional)
Combine paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper in small bowl; add to resealable food storage bag. Add shrimp, seal bag and shake to coat.
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Heat oil then add shrimp and cook, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Add onion and tomatoes; cook, mixing occasionally, 1 minute or until tomatoes are hot and onion is slightly wilted. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings.
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 112 calories, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Protein: 13 g, Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 86 mg, Sodium: 88 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.