- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts
- 20 frozen cooked tail-on premium shrimp (12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 bag (12 ounces) salad blend
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
Drain and rinse artichoke hearts. Combine with shrimp and dressing in large, deep skillet. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Divide salad blend among 4 dinner plates. Top salad with shrimp-artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 196 calories, Carbohydrates: 21 g, Protein: 24 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 133 mg, Sodium: 757 mg, Fiber: 7 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 3 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.