- 8 light garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese wedges
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) artichokes packed in water, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream, plus additional if necessary
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Assorted vegetable sticks, pretzel chips, and/or cracker
Stir cheese wedges in medium microwavable bowl until smooth. Add artichokes, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, lemon juice, and ground red pepper. Add additional sour cream, if necessary, to thin dip to desired consistency.
Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave at 30-second intervals until heated through, stirring after each interval.
Serve with assorted vegetable sticks, pretzel chips and/or crackers.
Yield: 2 cups. Serving size: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 46, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 215 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.