- Pickled Red Onions (recipe here)
- 2 cups cubed assorted potatoes (purple, baby red, Yukon Gold, and/or a combination)
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
Bring large saucepan of water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until fork-tender. Add green beans during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain potatoes and green beans.
Stir yogurt, vinegar, oil, mustard, and salt in large bowl until smooth and well blended.
Add potatoes, green beans, and Pickled Red Onions to dressing; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to develop before serving.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 1/6 of recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 107 calories, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 628 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 Bread/Starch, 1 Fat, 1 Vegetable.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.