- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cantaloupe cubes
- 1 cup honeydew melon cubes
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Combine pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, blackberries, strawberries, grapes, and apple in large bowl; gently mix.
Combine bananas, yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and nutmeg in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
Pour dressing over fruit mixture; gently toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 125 calories, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 15 mg, Fiber: 4 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 Fruit.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.