- 10 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 20 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup light balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/3 cup shaved or grated Parmesan cheese
Combine lettuce, red onion, pepperoni, olives and chickpeas in large bowl. Toss with dressing; sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 148 calories, Carbohydrates: 20 g, Fat: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 12 mg, Sodium: 618 mg, Fiber: 5 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1 Fat, 1 Vegetable.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.