- 1 package (10 ounces) prepared whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces, microwaved for 1 minute
- 1/2 cup chopped prosciutto*
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce on crust and arrange prosciutto, onion, and chicken on top. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust edges are brown.
*Note. You can find chopped prosciutto in the deli section of the supermarket.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 1/6 of recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.