- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free Feta
- 1 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 (6-inch) dairy-free pita bread rounds, warmed
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
Prepare Dairy-Free Feta.
Combine cucumber, lemon juice, and oregano in small bowl.
Spread hummus evenly over pita. Top with cucumber mixture, tomato, olives, and Dairy-Free Feta.
Note: To reduce the sodium in this recipe, rinse and drain the olives.
Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.