1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Combine Italian seasoning and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Rub evenly over pork.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides, about 10 minutes. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140°F. Transfer to cutting board. Tent with foil and let stand 5 minutes. (Internal temperature will continue to rise 5°F to 10°F during stand time.)
5. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic; sprinkle with flour. Cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in broth, milk, mustard, and salt, if desired; simmer 2 minutes.
6. Slice pork and serve with mustard sauce. Garnish with oregano.
Calories: 210 calories, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Protein: 25 g, Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 80 mg, Sodium: 230 mg, Fiber: 0 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Fat, 3 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.