- 6 tablespoons yogurt-based diet margarine
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 6 fish fillets (6 ounces each), such as grouper, snapper, or any lean white fish
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 medium lemons, halved
Coat cold grid with cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Combine margarine, parsley, lemon peel, salt, and rosemary in small bowl; set aside.
Coat fish with cooking spray. Place on grid over high heat. Grill, uncovered, 3 minutes. Turn; grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until center is opaque.
To serve, squeeze juice from 1 lemon half over each fillet. Top with equal amounts of parsley mixture.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 1 fish fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 211, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 33 g, Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 63 mg, Sodium: 423 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 4 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.