- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Place soy sauce, juice, honey, oil, mustard, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in gallon-size resealable food storage bag. Add chicken. Seal bag. Turn to coat evenly. Place bag in pan. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line roasting pan with foil. Remove chicken from bag and place in pan. (Discard unused marinade.) Bake chicken breasts 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Yield: 10 servings. Serving size: 1/10 of total recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 178 calories, Carbohydrates: 4 g, Protein: 32 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 78 mg, Sodium: 475 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 4 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.