- 1 1/2 cups vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 8 honey graham cracker squares, coarsely crumbled (about 2 cups)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
Whisk yogurt, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in small bowl until smooth and well blended.
Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in small bowl; gently toss.
Layer 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries, and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs in each of 4 dessert dishes. Repeat layers. Garnish with mint. Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 220, Carbohydrates: 29 g, Protein: 11 g, Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 15 mg, Sodium: 200 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 bread/starch, 1 fat, 1 fruit, 1 meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.