- 1 large box (0.6 ounces) plus 1 small box (0.3 ounces) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup packaged cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened frozen strawberries, partially thawed and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, unthawed
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, whisking well. Cool slightly. Stir in cranberry-orange sauce, lemon juice, and diet ginger ale. Gently stir in strawberries and raspberries. Pour into an 8″ x 8″ pan and chill until firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 9 equal squares.
Yield: 9 servings. Serving size: 1 square.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 77 calories, Carbohydrates: 17 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: <1 g, Sodium: 101 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 fruit. Carbohydrate choices: 1.
This recipe was developed by Tami Ross, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.