- 1 package (about 18 ounces) reduced-fat yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cake mix, egg substitute, oil, and sour cream in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies.
Serving size: 1 Cookie Cake.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 79 calories, Carbohydrates: 13 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 1 mg, Sodium: 74 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.