- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla sugar-free fat-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) light cherry pie filling
Cut cake into bite-sized pieces; press into 11×7-inch baking dish.
Beat milk, sour cream, and pudding mix in medium bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cake in baking dish.
Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over cake. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
Yield: 12 servings.
Serving size: 1 piece cake (1/12 total recipe).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 156 calories, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Protein: 4 g, Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 7 mg, Sodium: 326 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 Bread/Starch, 1/2 Meat Lean, 1 Milk.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.