- 2 cups (4 slices) cubed cinnamon bread
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups low-fat (1%) milk
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla fat-free sugar-free pudding and pie filling mix*
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9 (4-ounce) custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Divide bread cubes evenly among custard cups; bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cranberries.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Pour into custard cups over cranberries. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are almost set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
*Note. Do not use instant pudding and pie filling mix.
Yield: 9 servings. Serving size: 1 bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 67, Carbohydrates: 11 g, Protein: 4 g, Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 2 mg, Sodium: 190 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.