Those who live in the New York Metropolitan area have a special opportunity to be featured on the USA television network’s “Characters Welcome” promotion. Sponsored by OneTouch, this casting call for those with Type 2 diabetes is a chance to share your story of living with the condition.
According to the requirements from Foreground Inc. — the company in charge of the casting — applicants must be “male or female, between the ages of 35–50 yrs. old and […] a healthy, active person living with type 2 diabetes.” Casting interviews will take place this Sunday, June 5, with callbacks on June 7. Those interested in this non-union acting job must also be available on July 6 and 7 for the actual shooting of the promotion. Please e-mail [email protected] as soon as possible with the following information to be considered:
- A recent picture of yourself (full-size and close-up).
- Your e-mail address and phone number.
- How you are living with diabetes.
- What you do for a living.
- What you are passionate about.
- What outdoor activities, sports, or hobbies you pursue.
This blog entry was written by Web Intern Helen Zhu.