- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Festive Fiesta Dip Mix
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise (light mayonnaise may be substituted)
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream (reduced-fat sour cream may be substituted)
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 12 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon
Instructions to write on gift tag:
Festive Fiesta Dip
In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoons dip mix with mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving.
Yield: 2 cups. Serving size: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 20, Carbohydrates: 4 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Sodium: 223 mg, Fiber: <1 g
Exchanges per serving: Free.
This recipe was developed by Tami Ross, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.