- 1/2 cup nonfat, plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 drops bottled onion juice
- 2 pinches dried dill weed
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Drizzle dressing over salad greens or chopped raw vegetables or use as a dip for raw vegetables.
Yield: 4 servings. Serving size: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 25, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: <1 g, Saturated Fat: <1 g, Sodium: 70 mg
Exchanges per serving: 1/4 skim milk.
This recipe was developed by Tami Ross, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.