- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken pieces
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, 2 tablespoons cheese, onions, mayonnaise, garlic, and pepper in medium bowl. Place chicken in prepared casserole; top evenly with spinach mixture. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is browned.
Note: To make this dish egg-free, substitute vegan mayonnaise for regular.
Yield: 2 servings. Serving size: 1/2 of total recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 328, Carbohydrates: 19 g, Protein: 37 g, Fat: 11 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 89 mg, Sodium: 797 mg, Fiber: 8 g
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 Bread/Starch, 2 Vegetable, 4 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.