- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) stone-baked or whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup (about 8 ounces) shredded cooked skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes; stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook an additional 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
Spread onion mixture evenly over pizza crust. Top with chicken and cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is crisp.
Note: Asiago cheese is an Italian cheese similar to Parmesan and Romano. It works well grated or shredded in salads, soups, and pastas.
Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.