- 1 container (6 ounces) plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all fruit blueberry or raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
Spoon yogurt into paper towel-lined strainer. Place over bowl and refrigerate 20 minutes to drain and thicken.
Combine yogurt, honey, and nutmeg in small bowl. Combine blueberries and preserves; spoon over yogurt. Top with almonds.
Yield: 1 serving. Serving size: 1 custard.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 261, Carbohydrates: 49 g, Protein: 11 g, Fat: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 137 mg, Fiber: 3 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 Fruit, 1 1/2 Milk.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.