- Butter-flavor cooking spray
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange peach slices evenly in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle raspberries evenly over the peaches. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix with a fork, breaking up brown sugar clumps. Add margarine and honey; stir to combine. Sprinkle topping over fruit. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly. Portion into six equal servings. Serve alone or over low-fat, no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 6 servings. Serving size: 1/6 of recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 185, Carbohydrates: 33 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 70 mg, Fiber: 4 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2 1/2.
This recipe was developed by Tami Ross, a Diabetes Nutrition Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator in Lexington, Kentucky.