- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 (1-ounce) packages instant vanilla sugar-free pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
In a medium mixing bowl, mix skim milk, pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice together until well blended (this mixture will be thick). Add pumpkin and mix well. Spread pumpkin mixture in pie crust. Top pumpkin layer with whipped topping and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to two days.
Yield: 8 servings. Serving size: 1/8 pie.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 185, Carbohydrates: 32, Protein: 4 g, Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 449 mg, Fiber: 2 g
Exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 1 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2.
This recipe was developed by Sandy Bjerkness, a registered dietitian working in research at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.