- 4 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 packages (1/2 ounce each) sugar-free powdered lemonade mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh or frozen mixed berries (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
Whisk milk and pudding mix in large bowl 2 minutes or until smooth. Whisk in lemonade mix. When mixture thickens, whisk in whipped topping until smooth. Pour into 8 dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, top with berries, if desired. Garnish with mint.
Yield: 8 servings. Serving size: 1 parfait.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 120, Carbohydrates: 21 g, Protein: 4 g, Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 2 mg, Sodium: 405 mg, Fiber: 0 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1/2 Milk.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.