What We’re Reading: Diabetes Resolutions and Reflections
By Web Team | January 3, 2008 4:38 pm
This week, several diabetes bloggers are using New Year’s as a time both to set goals for the year ahead and to look back on the year just past. Here are just a few resolutions and reflections we found across the Web:
- Molly at My Diabetes Partner is resolved to keep taking good care of her feet—and has some advice for others who want to do the same.
- Kendra James at Diabetes Notes has made specific commitments for following a better diet and getting more exercise.
- Elizabeth Edelman at Diabetes Daily reflects on what she knows after another year of living with diabetes.
You may have made your own resolutions this year. If you have, here is some sobering news: According to a recent survey, 35% of New Year’s resolutions don’t make it intact into February.
To help you beat the odds, The Diabetes Self-Management Blog‘s David Spero and Amy Campbell, as well as The New York Times’s health blog, Well, have some ideas for healthful resolutions that are easier to stick with.
This blog entry was written by Assistant Editor David Golann.
- My Diabetes Partner: http://mydiabetespartner.org/?p=160
- Diabetes Notes: http://www.diabetesnotes.com/new-years-resolution-list-oh-boy-these-are-tough-to-make/
- Diabetes Daily: http://www.diabetesdaily.com/content/2007/12/28/what-do-i-know.php
- David Spero: http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/David_Spero/New_Year_s_Resolutions
- Amy Campbell: http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/Amy_Campbell/Gearing_Up_for_A_New_Year
- Well: http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/will-your-resolutions-last-to-february/
Source URL: http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/what-were-reading-diabetes-resolutions-and-reflections/
Copyright ©2015 Diabetes Self-Management unless otherwise noted.