What We’re Reading: D-Blog Day
By Web Team | November 15, 2007 1:38 pm
This week, we’d like to direct your attention to some posts from "D-Blog Day," which took place last Friday, November 9. D-Blog Day was created by Gina Capone of The Diabetes Talkfest Blog three years ago as part of National Diabetes Month, and is a "blogging community holiday" dedicated to blogging about diabetes awareness and support.
Here are a few bloggers we read who chimed in:
- Gina at Diabetes Talkfest
- Kathleen at Living With Diabetes
- Scott at Scott’s Diabetes Journal
- Amy at Diabetes Mine
- And some poems by Kerri at Six Until Me and Bernard at Bernard’s Diabetes Blog
Kudos to these bloggers and the many others who share their voices in the diabetes blogging community.
This blog entry was written by Web Editor Tara Dairman.
- Diabetes Talkfest: http://diabetestalkfest.com/blog/?p=150
- Living With Diabetes: http://www.kweaver.org/archives/2007/11/dblog_day.html
- Scott’s Diabetes Journal: http://scotts-dblife.blogspot.com/2007/11/d-blog-day.html
- Diabetes Mine: http://www.diabetesmine.com/2007/11/on-d-blog-day-r.html
- Six Until Me: http://sixuntilme.com/blog2/2007/11/what_matters.html
- Bernard’s Diabetes Blog: http://www.bernardfarrell.com/blog/2007/11/d-blog-day.htm
- diabetes blogging community: http://diabetesoc.blogspot.com
Source URL: http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/blog/what-were-reading-d-blog-day/
Copyright ©2015 Diabetes Self-Management unless otherwise noted.